We are thrilled to be able to offer our guests these wonderful Brunch Boxes, packed with delicious local delights. The perfect way to start your first full day in the Lake District.
The boxes are supplied by local company, A Day’s Walk, who have spent time sourcing the very best produce that the region has to offer. And now you can treat yourself to a unique Lake District food and drink experience, delivered to your door.
Simply add the brunch box you would like when booking your cottage and we’ll do the rest. What’s more, we’ll take care of the delivery, so no delivery charges. Just jolly good grub! But please note that these must be booked at least three days in advance.
For details of the Medium Brunch Box for four people, please see below.
Medium Brunch Box – £56.00
A wonderful way for a party of 4 to start the first day of your Lakeland Adventure! Contains:
- Farrer’s of Kendal Special Lakeland Tea Bags (80)
- Rinaldo’s Artisan Single Origin Casa Espresso Blend Coffee Beans (227g)
- 12 x South Lakeland Free Range eggs
- 2 x pints of South Lakeland Organic whole milk (glass bottle)
- Winter Tarn Dairy Cumbrian farmhouse butter (200g)
- Woodall’s of Waberthwaite Country Cure Back Bacon (400g)
- Freshly baked artisan Country Grain Cob
- Lakeland Mues “Artman Classic” hand-toasted artisan Muesli (500g)
- 2 bottles of Lakeland Organic Apple Juice (750ml)
- Small Brunch Box (for 2 people) – £46.00
- Large Brunch Box (for 6 people) – £75.00
Gluten free and vegetarian options are also available. Please contact us for more details.